Saturday, September 24, 2005

ScotiaBank WaterFront Marathon


Alright, well this Friday I got an opportunity to legal skip school by doing volunteer work at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre. I got to do help some people with organizing their stuff, get them where they need to go and s.o and l.t. In exchange I got an Addidas t-shirt, although it was killed by the VOLUNTEER letters on the back, and the huge size. Somehow all the good photos I took disappeared, but this one, even though completely unrelated was taken during the trip. The trip by itself was pretty fun, and I didn't miss anything major at school, so it's all good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about storage building and storage building Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on storage building then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about storage building and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://fallbrook4u.com storage building and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home