Monday, November 28, 2005

Can You Say..Blitzkrieg??

Alright, first and foremost, congratulations are in order, today is 4 years of me in good ol' Canada. Second, and duoless, Nintendo Revolution is going to come out on May 9th. Check out Gizmodo link. Third and tri..screw it today's post relates to something I find the funniest in war (does that make sense?) I'm talking about war declarations. How does that work anyways? Do you just like send Hitler a letter saying, hey man I'm like totally declaring war on you, whattcha gonna do? Anyways, here is Uncle Boris' Urban War Declaration form. Used on brothers, sisters, roommates, etc.

To [Jackass that pissed you off]

On the morning of [day he really pissed you off] the representative of [jerk's name], pursuing his course of being a moron, crossed a line. The long-known and the long-expected has thus taken place. The forces endeavoring to make me homicidal [suicidal] now are moving toward this part of the house[room, etc]. Never before has there been a greater challenge to life, liberty, civilization and my mental well being. Delay invites great gloating. Rapid and united effort by all my cruel imagination that is determined to remain sane will insure a complete victory of the forces of action and of brains over the forces of moronism and of dumbassery.

I therefore request the landlord [mom/dad] to recognize a state of war between [you] and [jackass]

[you]