Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can You Say...Crazy?

Gosha's List of 10 Reason to Show Why I'm Crazy

  1. I don't know what I want for Christmas
  2. I have never had a gaming system
  3. I don't have any cousins
  4. I have never tried bubble tea
  5. I can listen to German metal and Russian pop at the same time
  6. I am getting a better mark in enriched math then in academic last year
  7. I use proper spelling and grammar on MSN
  8. I can hear the word "Russia" from up to 50 meters away
  9. I can hit my head on the doorframe when I come out of the TTC
  10. I can use almost any program on my PC with my keyboard only

3 Comments:

Anonymous valery said...

Olen! i taught u everything u know!! i taught u to listen to german metal and popsa at the same time!!!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Loca said...

valery ur a fruit lmfao
go hail hitler!
wow gosha never knew u wer that special

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger gosha said...

I am more special than you can ever imagine lol
SAM OLEN!
SLONA KUPI!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home