Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Half 'a Work Of Friction

No, fiction, sorry. It's half work, half fiction, or to be more exact half real, half made up. Here you go.

Non-Fiction:

Ok, it's 6:30 and I just woke up to a rainy, windy Wednesday morning. Ohhh, screw that. Ohhh, I got weight training. Ohhh crap. Ohhh kay then, I'm getting up. Gonna take the bus today. Ok, so I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, and whatnot, I get on the bus. Weather sucks. And blows. At the same time. It really is quite windy out there. Time to request a stop. Ok, I get out of the bus now. What do I see? Well, I don't see my stop, and now I don't see the bus. And now I walk. To school, in the rain. "Well this isn't so bad", I think. "It's not raining THAT hard, and the school is really close now". A second later I get seriously rooster-tailed by a silver Chevy Malibu,

Fiction:
AGNB 582

Yeah, I memorized it. I'm gonna hunt that bastard down and break his nose.

Non-Fiction:

He sprayed me REAAAL good, like in a movie. I see the light up ahead, and it's white, and if I don't get there now, I will have to wait like another 5 minutes, and I run. Through the puddles, in the rain, with no umbrella. Happy happy, joy joy.

I get to the school, to the first door I see.

Fiction:

The door is locked. I am piiiiiised. I get to the next door, it's open. Ok. I get to the gym. It's closed. I am really piiiiiised.

Non-Fiction:

Ok, I get upstairs, and open my bag, start taking things out. Are they wet? No, not really. Is my bag? It's dripping... I am oh so piiiiiiiised. My sweater is wet, my jeans are wet, my shoes are wet, my pencil case is kind of wet and I am piiiiiiiiiiised. And you know what? I have one thing in my bag that is completely dry. Wanna know what it is? It's an umbrella. I had an umbrella this entire time. Well, don't that just take the biscuit. Funny ol' thing, life. I am really really PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISED.

~fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home