Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Paul Martin's Hell

Sorry guys, no history homework today, after all I don't want you to get lazy. Please, only use them as a reference, don't copy. Later on I will post some notes to help you on tests, use those. Another thing, make sure to read the comments. Often I have mistakes in mine, and I ask people to correct anything in the comments (special thanks to Inna for fixing my sloppy work yesterday). And of course, leave a comment of your own.

Now for the story. As some of you know I got my citizenship yesterday, so I am now technically a Canadian. I was 5 minutes late because TTC has subway troubles, and I had to take a shuttle bus. My mom was getting really pissed, and I almost suffered some damage trying to walk as fast as her. After I got there, a Greek judge with a major accent (an immigrant, how ironic) gave a small speech (with sometroubles), I got some papers stamped, and swore allegiance to the flag....no wait... I swore the oath to Queen Elizabeth II and her successors. Then I got my certificate, the judge told everyone how cool they are, we all sang (most of us anyway) and I was Canadian. Good for me. Leave a comment with a congratulations.

Uncle Boris Says : Canadian is on paper, Russian is in the heart.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ryan said...

Yo man We are ALL RUSSIAN AT HEART!!

ZA RODINU MY RUSKI FREINDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger gosha said...

Right on, bro

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Loca said...

k Ryan ur STUPID
Heeey goshen'ka im kinda late with my comment lol
Hey look i got a special thanx =)
yes yes i can b intelligent sometimes 2 =P lol
Uncle Boris rules!!!

keep up the good work

Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger gosha said...

Right on
ne hate pas lol!

Saturday, November 26, 2005 5:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Fishy said...

Gosha!!!...welcome to Canada!...So what r u gonna do next?...Cure Brain Cancer?....Maybee?....im random!...well once again congrats!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home